Windows Media 11 available

Kev.Ifty 22:23 17 May 06

If you haven't seen it already.

Here is the link

click here

Cheers Kev

Jimmy14 22:31 17 May 06

There was a similair forum to yours in the helproon today telling everyone where to get it. What do you think of it?

GANDALF <|:-)> 22:33 17 May 06

It is a Beta copy so only install if you are confident with your computer....just to save all the usual 'this beta copy has trashed my computer' posts ;-))

G

Forum Editor 23:40 17 May 06

this version is a big improvement on WMP 10. It also has the Vista look, for anyone who may be curious as to what the Vista interface will look like.

De Marcus™ 00:05 18 May 06

Agreed, it does have the look and feel of vista, it feels very futuristic and has so far been very stable and most definetely an improvement over wmp10. When it was first installed I had a problem with DVD stuttering, but a reinstalled codec soon sorted that out in the end.

Totally-braindead 11:36 18 May 06

Heres the other thread in Helproom click here

Haol 16:45 18 May 06

I've had it for about a week now and I like it alot my only nag would be how the Library works.

Mr Mistoffelees 17:13 18 May 06

Downloaded it yesterday and impressed so far.

wolfie3000 20:47 18 May 06

WMP 11 Beta looks good but i will stick to Winamp for my music and video needs.

I always used winamp rather than WMP no tchnical reason other than i just like the interface.

mikef. 21:27 18 May 06

Downloaded it yesterday, no problems so far and I love the look of it.

Al94 22:33 18 May 06

Right here's one for you with apologies if seen as hijacking a thread. Got a new Dell lappy,with WMP 10 installed - tried to update to WMP11 and get the following message " a more recent version of windows media player is already running on your computer, Setup cannot continue" Running XP Media Edition. What's going on here?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…