Windows Live Local - missing image

Sethhaniel 10:40 06 Jun 06

click here

search for 'dundee airport' and select 'aerial' zoom in to .7km and look at area in mid -tay that has been jaggerdly censored ???

what's going on here ;)

beynac 15:27 06 Jun 06

Perhaps it's where Microsoft store the information they gather with Genuine Advantage. ;)

Sethhaniel 15:35 06 Jun 06

Being it water a kind of 'Bermuda triangle' you suggest ;)

Woolwell 16:23 06 Jun 06

I cannot see a problem apart from that typing Dundee Airport places me further down the road than the actual airport. I cannot find any jagged area.

It's also out of date near where I live and lists a prominently a narrow farm lane above other wider and better roads.

Charence 23:41 06 Jun 06

also the colour of the images either side of the unavailable area are different, so maybe they just haven't taken high resolution images of that part yet.

Navigating on the Microsoft's map is a bit strange, there's only a small area of the screen where I can click and drag the image; if I click on the left hand side, nothing happens.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…