Windows Live Expo UK Beta

Newuser38 21:09 01 Oct 06

Just been asked by Microsoft. as a MSN/Windows Live Beta Tester, to sign up to test this.
"This new product is a unique offering from Microsoft to answer the need of the social networking marketplaces phenomenon. We are taking the traditional classifieds service to the next level with our new 'ultimate social marketplace' Windows Live Expo.

Expo is not just about selling stuff, it's so much more. Expo is a dynamic social listing service that allows members to find and sell items, discover information, and meet other parties in their area - all for free! Expo enhances your ability to:

Connect with those you trust - your messenger buddies and your coworkers,
Locate items in your neighbourhood or across the country through integration with MapPoint and Windows LiveT Local maps,
List easily, instantly, and most importantly for free!
Expo integrates with Windows Live Messenger, Spaces, Live Local to make it easy for you to list and find more opportunities to advertise."

Anyone signed up? does it do anything for you??

GANDALF <|:-)> 23:35 01 Oct 06

I've fallen asleep already.

GH

Forum Editor 23:55 01 Oct 06

and like GANDALF <|:-)> I felt my eyes glazing over as I read the blurb.

I declined the invitation.

it_girl 00:29 02 Oct 06

I may be interested. Newuser38 what's the hourly rates of payment please?!

What!!Charity again?

Newuser38 14:58 02 Oct 06

I put it on one side for a day or two after receiving it because I could not believe it. I suppose it might be a new way of advertising Garage Sales? Microsoft say it is going well in US.

anskyber 17:19 02 Oct 06

Nothing......but Google do. click here

def90csw 18:28 02 Oct 06

Oh i never get an freebies like this:-(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac