Win an HP Compaq nx9420-I think Not

Z1100 23:39 16 Nov 06

Win an HP Compaq nx9420

Worth £1,440!

That's what it says on the PCA competition page...

The link wanders off across the pond to the HP USA Site so I guess us Brits are not allowed to join in, that's if you can find the competition on their home page in the first place.

FE, have you jiggled that link so you will win? ;)

I was hoping to win that for Christmas.
Hanx!
K.

rodriguez 23:41 16 Nov 06

You probably can win it, but seeing as it's in America, the Americans can enter it as well (and probably every other country as it's a .com address) which will just give more competition and make it harder.

rodriguez 23:54 16 Nov 06

Aha didn't spot that. Nice question as well, as it isn't like those stupid ones you get on ITV. You know the type "How much does this laptop weigh? a. 3 grams, b. 3 kilograms or c. 3 tons." - this one actually requires an educated guess :-D

ed-0 00:00 17 Nov 06

I think I shall by-pass this competition. With three HP laptops bought last year. two developed damaged screens and the third has a major problem with the charging device, all out of warranty. HP don't want to know after 12 months.

It would appear I am upgrading to a mac come Christmas. Good oh.

Vangeliska 00:00 17 Nov 06

Clicked on the link got this!!!

Vangeliska 00:01 17 Nov 06

You are currently logged in as "508894" (Evan Geliison). This entry will be logged against this user name. Thank you.

hijo 00:10 17 Nov 06

how many goes can i have...??? is it jus the one or can i play more..??

hijo 00:11 17 Nov 06

WHY IS IT SAYING "You have already entered this competition.

You are currently logged in as "543301" (kevin smith).
.....????? any clues...??

WhiteTruckMan 00:25 17 Nov 06

of which IP addresses vote on which choice to prevent multiple entries, so 1 entry per user and no multiple guesses (one for every choice) if you didnt know.

I would like to know how winners are chosen, though, and if it is ever announces who wins, even if it is forum names and not real names.

WTM

Z1100 00:55 17 Nov 06

See, Clever people get all the breaks!

How did I miss it then...?

*sigh*
Hanx!
K.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017