(Wills & Kate) Easier for some people to get on the housing ladder than others

Covergirl 06 Nov 11
Answered

I suppose it's inevitable really, when there are so many properties in the family, that house swapping is rife.

Wills & Kate don't really have to bother with estate agents, raising a deposit or the disappointment of being outbid; they can just swap houses seemingly at a whim.

I'm just jealous LoL. No hard feelings - each to their own ends and means.

(Now, where's me HIP?)

bremner 06 Nov 11
Answer

Your last sentence explains why you are not in the same position as Wills and Kate.

For goodness sake it is "Now, where is *One's * HIP"

Aitchbee 06 Nov 11

The Royal Family are an anachronism...but 'one' has just got to accept this fact.

sunnystaines 06 Nov 11

must have got bored living in the remote cottage they had in north wales, has the military given him an office job in london?

lotvic 06 Nov 11

Oh you are right ones...

Homes marketed for sale on or after 21 May 2010 no longer require a Home Information Pack (HIP) but you do need an EPC to have been commissioned.

Aitchbee 06 Nov 11

If the couple go on BBC's 'Homes Under The Hammer' I will eat my words...with 'humble pie'...your Majesty!

buteman 06 Nov 11

Well you have to feel sorry for them as they cannot move in for about 2 years until it gets refurbished.

Also a lot of asbestos has to be removed as well.

Looks like it is going to cost them a fortune to get all that done.

What do you think.

onionskin 07 Nov 11

I wouldn't swap places with them.

interzone55 07 Nov 11

I'm with onionskin on this, I'd hate to live in London for a start, and I can't begin to understand the type of pressure they must be under from press and media.

A cushy apartment is not adequate compensation...

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message