Will it be worth the wait?

TOPCAT® 13:01 13 May 05

I refer to the July issue (120) of PCA magazine and the promised reviews of the "money no object" computers. I am looking forward to seeing the results and will make certain I'm sitting down before checking the prices. I hope a good number of vendors submitted some spectacular machines.

I also hazard a guess that the team had great difficulty in releasing the machines back to the vendors or, considering the ludicrously high salaries they are paid, may have snapped one or two up for themselves! :o)) TC.

Pooke100 15:48 13 May 05

The F.E. replied to a post a while ago talking about a dual G5 processor apple computer, can't remember the details but the price tag was over nine grand I think.

Someone help me here, I'd like to read it again it sounded amazing, but forgot the title to the thread.

Pooke

crx1600 16:20 13 May 05

Pooke100 click here

pj123 17:30 13 May 05

Crickey! When do you get yours. Mine has only just come through the letterbox and I am only up to page 13.

TOPCAT® 00:04 14 May 05

If you are referring to issue 120 for July then you've received your copy well before me! TC.

TOPCAT® 14:43 14 May 05

My copy dropped on the mat this morning. TC.

xxcalxx01 14:48 16 May 05

I`ve had my copy since wednesday.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…