Will He , Won't he ? Abu Qatada.

john bunyan 14:33 PM 10 May 13

Having cost the taxpayer millions Abu Qatada now hints he may agree to go to Jordan if they ratify the treaty. Theresa May must be breathing a sigh of relief.

Abu Qatada

carver 14:34 PM 10 May 13

Don't hold your breath.

fourm member 15:16 PM 10 May 13

I don't doubt that Abu Qatada, like all religious fanatics, is a most unpleasant person but I'm interested to see that he appears not to fear a fair trial in Jordan.

If, and I'm only speculating here, if he was found not guilty by that trial would people accept it as fair?

wiz-king 16:08 PM 10 May 13

I wont hold my breath whilst the pink pigs are flying.

carver 16:39 PM 10 May 13

wiz-king I'm glad you've seen them as well, just thought I'd had to much to drink.

Kevscar1 17:06 PM 10 May 13

Very late April Fools

Mr Mistoffelees 17:41 PM 10 May 13

I don't care how or why he is removed from this country and returned to Jordan, just make it sooner rather than later.

Aitchbee 18:14 PM 10 May 13

If he is found 'not guilty' in a Jordan court-of-law, will he then be able to return to the UK, if he so desires?

john bunyan 18:28 PM 10 May 13

"If he is found 'not guilty' in a Jordan court-of-law, will he then be able to return to the UK, if he so desires?"

I think not, as he is, I believe, a Palestinian of Jordan origin so presumably could be refused entry.

Forum Editor 18:51 PM 10 May 13

He is a Jordanian national. He was born in Bethlehem which at the time (1960) was under Jordan's control.

I wouldn't give much for his chances of ever being allowed back into the UK, once he leaves.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites