Why [oh why] did they have to go?

Aitchbee 22:33 21 Jul 15
Answered

I'm talking about the actual [realtime] time-stamps of thread postings that used to be there in the previous version of PCA.

Does anybody else miss them?

Govan1x 22:48 21 Jul 15

Do you mean the actual time of the post and not the date that we get now.If so I preferred the time and not the date.

Aitchbee 22:56 21 Jul 15

Yes Govan1x. The hh:mm:ss of each-and-every posting was a helpful guide when reading through a thread ... and the defined 'silence' in-between each posting as well ;o]

bumpkin 23:48 21 Jul 15

Does anybody else miss them?

Yes I do and would not think it too difficult to re-instate them.

lotvic 23:51 21 Jul 15

Yes I preferred it when the hh:mm:ss were there and also the date on the Thread index page - made it easier to spot an old thread that had been dragged up.

hzhzhzhz 00:41 22 Jul 15

Ridiculous without them.

Govan1x 06:42 22 Jul 15

I suppose it is something that they can work on. They cant do anything till someone complains.

I would also like to see the username of the poster and the post on the one box and not the username on the box above. It works ok the way it is but just does not look right.

simonjary 08:51 22 Jul 15

Govan1x, I don't understand this point you made: "I would also like to see the username of the poster and the post on the one box and not the username on the box above. It works ok the way it is but just does not look right.."

Please explain.

Thanks. BTW, we are working on the initial point and some others.

Test

Aitchbee 14:02 22 Jul 15

Thanks PCA for putting them back ;o)

bumpkin 14:30 22 Jul 15

Aitchbee, Yes much better.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…