Why do the media get so wsorked up about

jack 09:00 02 Nov 10

The alleged utterances of minor celebs such as the like of Steven Fry- I have nothing against the individual as such - quite entertaining in small doses,- the slightest hint of something controversial and all sorts of mutterings come forth
suc has his latest on Women and sex in Twitter

click here
He is entitled to make an observation surely if inaccurate.

Pine Man 09:23 02 Nov 10

What better way is there to get yourself noticed than saying something outrageous and controversial?

jack 10:20 02 Nov 10

Utterances of the these folk

spuds 12:02 02 Nov 10

Isn't it becoming more noticeable how 'our' noteworthy celebrities make a statement, then get all upset if someone challenges that statement.I suppose when you state Bye-Bye (like Stephen Fry as done previously) you expect your flock to come running!.

Katie Price seems to be a master of this, as do other unmentionables celebs.

Quickbeam 12:14 02 Nov 10

I don't do celeb' worship.

Pine Man 13:48 02 Nov 10

..there is a suggestion that the interview that Fry gave was published with miss quotes in it and then those miss quotes were further miss quoted by the media.

Sounds like a case of chinese whispers to me.

morddwyd 16:20 02 Nov 10

No reason why he shouldn't be quoted.

He's obviously a real authority on the subject, with much experience of women and sex.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…