Why the deleted posts

MrCutter 11:48 30 May 08

I posted about how someone has cooked using a group of USB ports, but it has disappeared?
No email to mention why?

Bingalau 11:52 30 May 08

Maybe it's been moved to more suitable zone? But the FE normally notifies you of this. Have you checked your e-mails?

bstb3 11:54 30 May 08

I saw that thread and was getting ready to post a quality joke about microchips in it, when it disappeared. Im sure the FE will have notified you why.

Quickbeam 11:55 30 May 08

"cooked using a group of USB ports"... "moved to more suitable zone?"... We have a cooking forum?

Bingalau 12:05 30 May 08

Quickbeam. Maybe the Business Advisor Zone, for cooking the books?

Coffee Adict 14:06 30 May 08

When I clicked on your post yesterday all I got was a blank page, tried several times and it never resolved, I think there was a problem with the page, it doesn't look like an FE hatchette job unless it was causing problems for the rest of the site.

Forum Editor 14:16 30 May 08

about this, but as you haven't I'll respond here.

Forum members are usually notified when threads are deleted - unless the reason is blatantly obvious.

In your case an email was sent to you when you posted the first version of your thread, yesterday. I'm looking at a copy of the email, timed at 16:26.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Portable power and versatile design let down by expensive accessories and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best design TV series, films & documentaries

iPhone 7 Plus vs Sony Xperia XZ Premium comparison preview: Superb camera gives Sony the edge - on…