who's From Northern Ireland

Harpur 19:21 26 Mar 06

i was reading pca the other day and in the letters section there was a letter form a reader in northern ireland complaining about the cost of postage to here. i have said about this in various threads over time.

so hands up who is from this green and pleasant land of N I and feels they get stiffed every time you order computer supplies from the mainland?

sunny staines 19:26 26 Mar 06

I thought a lot of I.T. companies like microsoft,gateway etc had set up their european bases in Ireland.

rmcqua 19:28 26 Mar 06

sunny staines:
That would be the Republic of Ireland!

Harpur 19:29 26 Mar 06

that's ireland not northern ireland. check your geography. this little stretch of garden is uk

Jackcoms 19:30 26 Mar 06

But I'm from "the mainland" and "get stiffed" if I order supplies (of whatever) from Northern Ireland or France or Australia or the USA or anywhere overseas.

SG Atlantis® 19:30 26 Mar 06

Here, North Belfast.

It's scandalous what some charge. Royal Mail, Parcel Force and Famac don't charge any extra to here but some websites still do. Just boycott them, they obviously aren't worried about a million and a half potential customers, as they are trying to rip them off.

Al94 19:31 26 Mar 06

"the mainland"-------- sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SG Atlantis® 19:36 26 Mar 06

Al94 what's that all about then?

SG Atlantis® 19:38 26 Mar 06

Northern Ireland isn't International it's Domestic, when did you get ripped off from ordering from here?

Harpur 19:43 26 Mar 06

is this a can of worms? komplett as far as i can see sre the only ones that don't surcharge for NI. that is why they got my last upgrade order in august 05

SG Atlantis® 19:46 26 Mar 06

I hope it isn't it Harpur.

Komplett are they good? I haven't used them. Will do though, if you recommend. Amazon don't charge extra either!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…