Who writes a blog?

wolfie3000 00:47 16 Oct 06

Do any of the members of this forum write a blog?

How often do you update it?

Who reads it?

When will FE Update his?

Unfortunatly i cant post my blog in here because of some of the content but i update mine about once a week and to my knowledge only my friends read it and sometimes some people in the gaming community.

sean-278262 01:41 16 Oct 06

"Do any of the members of this forum write a blog?"
*Raises hand* I DO! :P

"How often do you update it?"
As often as I get the time to do it.

"Who reads it?"
About 700 people have so far.

"When will FE Update his?"
Why dont you ask him?

"Unfortunatly i cant post my blog in here because of some of the content but i update mine about once a week and to my knowledge only my friends read it and sometimes some people in the gaming community."

I would of thought that provided you put a disclaimer in your post it cant be that bad. Especially not a forum pillar such as yourself.

sean-278262 01:42 16 Oct 06

Oh and I would rather not post it even if it is Tech related as I think it would really show me up. It isnt the best, just offers people some of the advice I have picked up over time.

wolfie3000 02:12 16 Oct 06

Thanks for the compliment "Especially not a forum pillar such as yourself."

Well i can post my blog now as iv edited all the swearing and links to inappropriate sites (they were just gaming sites but had adult content on them)

click here

Just thinking about updating it now.

So no excuse now Creature of the nite mines up so please post yours :P

wiz-king 17:50 16 Oct 06

Please Sir -- puts hand up while ducking to avoid flack -- I do.
Updated when I fell like it - or someone moans about the lack of posts, Not computer related and on a South Africa site so I wont bother you with a link.

Mr Mistoffelees 18:05 16 Oct 06

Are you a closet environmentalist? Your blog is very green!

wolfie3000 19:45 16 Oct 06

I like green and black i think they go well together :)

Totally-braindead 00:37 17 Oct 06

wolfie3000 you are the only hard core gamer I know and I thought you might be interested in a thread by the FE click here have a look at the pics of it running Quake 4, would something like that not be fantastic for gaming?

wolfie3000 00:44 17 Oct 06

Thanks T-B iv just commented on the thread.

Totally-braindead 00:53 17 Oct 06

Yes just popped over and read what you said. Its a fantastic looking keyboard and I would love one but selling your soul is perhaps going a tad too far. I think you'd better go have a lie down for a while mate I think you've got a bit over excited.
Shame theres no detail on price I agree. Looking at it I was thinking perhaps £100 for the keyboard. Away to bed now to dream of that keyboard arriving at Xmas - no chance but you can dream.

Mr Mistoffelees 14:57 17 Oct 06

Methinks it will cost a lot more than £100. The Mini Three keyboard from the same company is already available and they are selling it at €134. As the name suggests it has just three buttons, using the same technology.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…