Who would think you could find a Pooh down a drain

carver 18:17 17 Feb 14

Just seen this Winnie the Poohon BBC website and it still amazes me what some people will discard down drains.

I have seen programmes about solid lumps of animal fat but what a way for a Pooh to end up

john bunyan 18:22 17 Feb 14

I wonder , as this is Scotland, if Salmond threw Pooh out of his pram when he heard about the £ and the EU issues?

Aitchbee 18:37 17 Feb 14

I see a friend 'off-to-the-coast' every morning about half-past-eight ... no probs.

lotvic 18:47 17 Feb 14

HB, waaay too much detail

bremner 18:49 17 Feb 14

Dyno Rod made a horrific discovery in the drains of North London click here

Aitchbee 19:08 17 Feb 14

...like clockwork!

Aitchbee 19:26 17 Feb 14

True story. My Dad was chief pump attendant at the Shieldhall Sewage Treatment Works near Govan a while back. Every time there was a particularly heavy spell of rain like we're having just right now, he would invariably find £10 and old 10 shilling notes stuck proudly on the fine-meshed filter-grills ... nice work if you can get it.

wolfie3001 19:37 17 Feb 14

How do you even fit a Winnie the Pooh stuffed toy down a toilet? Wouldn't it get jammed in the U-Bend?

Aitchbee 19:41 17 Feb 14

... put Winnie on a low-fat no-honey diet first, of course.

bumpkin 22:07 17 Feb 14

"I see a friend 'off-to-the-coast' every morning about half-past-eight ... no probs." Is there a goodbye kiss:-)

bumpkin 22:08 17 Feb 14

"I see a friend 'off-to-the-coast' every morning about half-past-eight ... no probs." Is there a goodbye kiss:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…