Which web browser do you use most often?

PC Advisor 15:52 23 Mar 11

Firefox 4 has made a strong start, with five million downloads within a day of launching. (click here)

But has it convinced you to make the switch from your previous web browser? Or were you already a Firefox user?

Let us know which web browser you use most often in the poll in the lefthand column.

David Price 15:54 23 Mar 11

Incidentally, if you want to see how PC Advisor readers voted when we ran this poll in previous years:

2009:

click here

2007:

click here

Seth Haniel 15:55 23 Mar 11

pole in left hand column still Census Form :)

David Price 15:56 23 Mar 11

Should be ok now, Seth Haniel.

Or here's a direct link:

click here

Uboat 15:56 23 Mar 11

just given up on ff however havent tried this new one yet? the one before this new one was constantly timing out/would load images & just been a nightmare so a few days ago i tried chrome & although it was much faster & didnt give me any big issues i dont like the layout of it! everything seems hiden or hide to find.? il try this new FF after ive finished typing this..

Mr Mistoffelees 17:19 23 Mar 11

I have been using Opera for several years, now on version 11.01. I have yet to see another browser good enough to make me consider changing.

alB 17:48 23 Mar 11

Avant Browser and Google Chrome as a second choice ...alB

sunnystaines 18:04 23 Mar 11

ie9 for generalsurfing

ff4 for gmail

chrome for sky tv listings

Woolwell 18:12 23 Mar 11

There isn't an option for "There isn't one main browser" or something along those lines. Until about 4 months ago I was using Firefox but then found it slow on this site and switched to Opera. Then when IE9 came along I started to use that as my main browser but I've now got Firefox 4 and still trying to decide which is my preferred browser. I tend to use IE9, Firefox 4 and Opera equally at the moment. Ask in 6 months time when people have got used to the new browser versions and you may well get a different response.

bremner 18:50 23 Mar 11

I use Safari and Firefox equally so I ticked both boxes

sidecar sid 19:01 23 Mar 11

Maxthon 3 just upgraded from maxthon 2.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…