Which tablet do you consider to be the best in the market?

PC Advisor 10:38 03 Jun 14

We'd like to know which tablet you consider to be the best in the market. Please place your vote in our poll.

spuds 11:41 03 Jun 14

Of those listed in the poll, there are quite a number of reviews about. But not owning any of those listed, but a different model, I also could not provide which one from the list to be the best.

Matt Egan 11:42 03 Jun 14

You certainly can, although you can of course choose not to. The question is not: 'having used these five tablets which do you know to be the best', it is 'Which tablet do you consider to be the best in the market?' The poll is trying to understand consumer opinion, regardless of experience. We can give you the objective benchmarked view! (As you can see this poll has been sponsored by Samsung, and I presume they are keen to know how the general public views their products.)

wiz-king 12:21 03 Jun 14

The one I am going to get next week/month/year of course. Until the day after I get it when it becomes obsolete.

Forum Editor 18:32 03 Jun 14

MechKB 2

"We'd like to know which tablet you consider to be the best in the market"

Not 'which is the best tablet you have used?'

We want opinion based on your perception, not on your experience.That seems pretty clear to me.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:03 03 Jun 14

Bought my nexus cause seemed best at time for price without paying stupid price for Apple.

For how much I've used it, glad didn't pay for an ipad.

morddwyd 20:17 03 Jun 14

As it happens I have used a few of them (I am hard to please!) from a 7" Galaxy, iPad, Nexus 10, Lenovo and now a Galaxy pro 12.2.

The Pro is head and shoulders above the rest, on screen size alone apart from anything else.

Apart from the normal Samsung fault of being pre-loaded with dross I cannot fault it.

TopCat® 21:25 03 Jun 14

My vote went to the Apple iPad Air as I was lucky enough to be gifted one recently by my wife. Lucky me!! I have to say that it is a marvellous piece of kit and I am still figuring out, slowly, just what else it can do for me. I'm also lucky in that family nearby can help when I get stuck from time to time.

One minus mark against it though is the rather high price of the Apple accessories, which is a shame. TC.

RickAdis 01:42 04 Jun 14

I'm so surprised ipad air is considered the best, while resolution is great theres still problems with flash, no usb, and no expandable memory. I'd go the surface as its as versatile as a laptop and quick and powerful.

sunnypete 09:33 04 Jun 14

Surely the best in the market must be the most expensive one, whichever that is at any given time. But I would be lost without my little Playbook...

morddwyd 09:48 04 Jun 14

"Surely the best in the market must be the most expensive one, whichever that is at any given time."

I'll bet the British Retail Consortium love you!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…