Which product launch interests you most?

PC Advisor 10:57 AM 24 Oct 12

We want to know which product launch interests you the most.

Let us know in our poll.

Poll: Which product launch interests you most?

wiz-king 12:48 PM 24 Oct 12

Where's the none box?

Aitchbee 12:56 PM 24 Oct 12

I voted for 'microsoft surface' 'cos I haven't a clue what it is.

interzone55 14:06 PM 24 Oct 12

I've voted for the one that disinterests me the least.

I won't have any Apple product

I don't buy any Windows version until at least Service pack 1, hopefully that will remove the application launcher and make the normal desktop the default.

I personally can't see a use for a tablet (Microsoft Surface)

So by process of elimination it Windows Phone 8, which actually looks quite good, and is one of my options when it comes to swapping my phone next year

anskyber 14:36 PM 24 Oct 12

Without a doubt the new iMac, I have waited for many months and I'm pleased to see the new one which seems impossibly thin and a design delight.

Joseph Kerr 15:01 PM 24 Oct 12

Out of those, none really. Not at all interested in Apple, I won't change OS until I get a new machine, my phoen is still comfortably in contract, and I have a tablet I'm happy with for now.

If I had the choice, I'd choose the new Nexus launches.

johndrew 19:56 PM 24 Oct 12

I join wiz-king with the same question as to the ability to provide a negative response.

morddwyd 20:11 PM 24 Oct 12

None of the above!

Woolwell 20:29 PM 24 Oct 12

Concur morddwyd.

Kevscar1 04:01 AM 25 Oct 12

It seems to be a PCA poll failing they never give you a chance to say not interested. I wonder if it has anything to do with the Advertisers, finding out nobody really gives a dam could reduce the amount of incoming advrtising revenue

Quickbeam 08:28 AM 25 Oct 12

I think Windows 8 is as radical a difference to home computing as was Windows 95, despite all the negatives above, and soon to be more below no doubt, I think it will be talked about quite a lot over the next few months.

It's the only OS that's offering properly integrated computing that's the same on your phone, your desk top and your play pad. Syncing contacts between phone and desk top has always been variable depending on how good the software from the phone maker is. Windows 8 looks to be seriously addressing the cross platform incompatibilities. I'm very interested in a Windows pad as my next purchase that can use USB plug and play for printing and disk writing without any other thing being required to allow it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…