Where's he Gone?

Bingalau 22:57 11 Jan 07

I'm referring to The Brigadier. Used to post on here every day. Has he been recalled to the colours perhaps? Maybe he's sorting out Afgahnistan? Hope he's not ill. ..Bingalau..

Brumas 23:00 11 Jan 07

Maybe he is on secondment to the Army & Navy Stores ;O)

anskyber 23:02 11 Jan 07

Fed up, on holiday, decorating, taking Xmas decs down?

Who knows, it's the nature of the place.....churn I think it's called.

TOPCAT® 23:47 11 Jan 07

to Major General. Probably off inspecting his troops and showing off the new brass and braid at the same time! :o)) TC.

wiz-king 05:38 12 Jan 07

Maybe is new Linux OS needs a break.

Cymro. 10:59 12 Jan 07

I always enjoyed his postings but suspected he was winding me up with old colonial right wing point of view. I hope he was winding us up.

Bingalau 17:50 12 Jan 07

I had my doubts about him being a brigadier at all. The ex-brigadiers that I know are all too busy in cushy "Whitehall type" jobs to bother about spending as much time on a forum as he did. But I could be wrong and wouldn't hesitate to apologise if I am. I hope he's not ill though? Maybe on a holiday to the Bahamas. ..Bingalau..

Curio 18:21 12 Jan 07

Did he not say in an early posting he was off to another Forum and not returning?

Bingalau 19:05 12 Jan 07

Did someone upset him then? ..Bingalau..

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:07 12 Jan 07

Obviously "The Doctor" has taken him off to another solar system.

rezeeg 19:20 12 Jan 07

[The Brigadier
Fri, [email protected]:19

3rd round of the Cup

Tomorrow and the mighty Shrewsbury are not in it:(Beaten by Hereford in round 1, oh well we can concentrate on the League!]

Perhaps he's gone on holiday to get over the depression.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…