Where's has Brumas gone to?

Aitchbee 21:17 08 Nov 13
Answered

... Just wondering.

john bunyan 21:22 08 Nov 13

See Woolwells post here Other thread

Aitchbee 21:29 08 Nov 13

... it's like waitin' at a big music concert ... before the BIG act comes on ... HEE HEE

Woolwell 21:31 08 Nov 13

Aitchbee - Oops - It's an exception that Brumas is not here.

Aitchbee 21:35 08 Nov 13

Woolwell ... too true!

john bunyan 21:37 08 Nov 13

Jock1e Hi. I watched your Herculean efforts with admiration but could not crack it either. Last week , for me, was one of the worst in my life re medical news so I was a bit preoccupied. Worst of all I had to report an issue to DVLA that means I am not allowed to drive. I actually feel quite well so feel a bit of a fraud. I will refrain from further medical comments and hope to continue here when I can.

Woolwell 21:43 08 Nov 13

john bunyan - I am sorry.

rdave13 21:50 08 Nov 13

john bunyan I too am sorry . You know you have the full support from us here and so you will get better.

QuizMan 21:51 08 Nov 13

JB - my condolences too, but well done on your honesty regarding the DVLA. Sadly, there are others out there that should have done the same thing, but continue to put themselves and others at risk.

bumpkin 21:52 08 Nov 13

Where's has Brumas gone to? He has gone to another planet where he can login to a forum.

Brumas2 21:59 08 Nov 13

I have been trying all night to get on having encountered the following message.

Oops! Exception Encountered

Application Execution Exception Error Type: expression : 0 Error Messages: component [coldbox.system.web.context.RequestContext] has no function with name [ORDNUM]

I will now attempt to get the show on the road.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…