Where there's a will, there a way..

josie mayhem 21:34 03 Apr 05

Well chuffed tonight...

Mission impossiable now completed after days of frustration, and several very late nights!! or shall I say very early mornings..

Mission, transfer vhs tape to dvd's for hubby, found a cheap scart to rca plug to connect up the video to my computer. Then the fun began...

Ended up buying a sata hard drive, 120g (and a promise that I might be allowed another one later) Slight hassel getting my head around setting it up. Then I managed to get a 10 min transfered (using feebie software and took several hours to complete) but that ended out of syn, big time and keep frezing. So brought nero 6 reloaded...

Didnt like my dvd drive, everytime I tried to burn, it started to spit the disk in and out. So at 2.30 in the morning I decided that it was kill or cure time. And up-dated the drive firmware, which provided me with the cure.

To cut a long story as short as possible, Several uninstalls and reinstalls of different software, and hours of searching. Then a total reformat of reinstallation of xp and software. A case of, sort one issuse out and then created another issue.

But I managed to sort it, today have now transfered 20 miniutes of vhs tape of music to dvd and it plays on the cheapie dvd player, which I have run through the main dvd player which is a cimema surround effort and it sounds goooood real good....

So I am one hell of a happy bunny, the only problem left now, is getting a new, surround dvd player that will play the disks and also record (for telly purposes)?

Kev.Ifty 21:49 03 Apr 05

I'm saving up my 'beans' for one of these!

click here

:~)

Buchan 35 23:28 05 Apr 05

Wot abaht Sunday dinner Mum?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…