Where is Suriname?

Kev.Ifty 20:17 24 Mar 08

What part of Africa is Guyana???

Geography fans!!

Found this and thought it would be interesting to some members click here

That is: Imagine you are firing an arrow in to the position you think nearest to the said point. Ie: 'Guyana' if you try central Africa you will be a little bit out... lol

I managed level 6 then failed. Hope you can do better.

Bingalau 20:22 24 Mar 08

To the north of Brazil and stuck between Guyana and French Guyana on the continent of South America.

Kev.Ifty 20:30 24 Mar 08

Yeah well done but...

How accurately could you point to Korea on a map? Or maybe Uzbekistan. You have heard of it but where abouts is it?

Jak_1 20:35 24 Mar 08

North or South Korea? Look at the map of Asia near Japan.

Bingalau 20:36 24 Mar 08

Just had a go at your game and managed to get to level 6 with a score of 191,057 Traveller IQ of 93. Might have another go and see if I can improve on that, but I like a little more time for my geography questions. Also would have liked a bigger map.

Woolwell 20:36 24 Mar 08

You may find this hard to believe considering that the Americans are not normally known for their knowledge of geography outside of the USA but I did a US Forces course once when we had to learn place names, countries, etc and quickly put them correctly on the map. Not too dissimilar to this really.

Bingalau 20:39 24 Mar 08

I don't think I would have any problems with Korea somehow having served there and got the "T" shirt. Uzbekistan is a different kettle of fish. Probably somewhere between Turkey and what I used to know as the USSR.

Jak_1 20:47 24 Mar 08

I got to level 7 and then read one wrong and ended up on the other side of the world :)

Woolwell 20:55 24 Mar 08

Need a bigger map - level 10.

octal 21:03 24 Mar 08

Blast! got to level ten and blew it!

lisa02 21:04 24 Mar 08

Ooops Austria appeared and I clicked Australia.

I'm crap at Geography my highest score was an IQ of 77.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5