Where is Suriname?

Kev.Ifty 20:17 24 Mar 08

What part of Africa is Guyana???

Geography fans!!

Found this and thought it would be interesting to some members click here

That is: Imagine you are firing an arrow in to the position you think nearest to the said point. Ie: 'Guyana' if you try central Africa you will be a little bit out... lol

I managed level 6 then failed. Hope you can do better.

Bingalau 20:22 24 Mar 08

To the north of Brazil and stuck between Guyana and French Guyana on the continent of South America.

Kev.Ifty 20:30 24 Mar 08

Yeah well done but...

How accurately could you point to Korea on a map? Or maybe Uzbekistan. You have heard of it but where abouts is it?

Jak_1 20:35 24 Mar 08

North or South Korea? Look at the map of Asia near Japan.

Bingalau 20:36 24 Mar 08

Just had a go at your game and managed to get to level 6 with a score of 191,057 Traveller IQ of 93. Might have another go and see if I can improve on that, but I like a little more time for my geography questions. Also would have liked a bigger map.

Woolwell 20:36 24 Mar 08

You may find this hard to believe considering that the Americans are not normally known for their knowledge of geography outside of the USA but I did a US Forces course once when we had to learn place names, countries, etc and quickly put them correctly on the map. Not too dissimilar to this really.

Bingalau 20:39 24 Mar 08

I don't think I would have any problems with Korea somehow having served there and got the "T" shirt. Uzbekistan is a different kettle of fish. Probably somewhere between Turkey and what I used to know as the USSR.

Jak_1 20:47 24 Mar 08

I got to level 7 and then read one wrong and ended up on the other side of the world :)

Woolwell 20:55 24 Mar 08

Need a bigger map - level 10.

octal 21:03 24 Mar 08

Blast! got to level ten and blew it!

lisa02 21:04 24 Mar 08

Ooops Austria appeared and I clicked Australia.

I'm crap at Geography my highest score was an IQ of 77.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…