Where is this building?

m800afc 21:09 18 Sep 10

I have been sent a link to an image of a tunnel ventilation building for part of a project I am working on.

click here

Does anyone know where it is? I have a feeling it may be on Merseyside.

sunnystaines 21:14 18 Sep 10

i have seen churches in italy with the double bar on the cross.

if that is what they are near the top of the building

Bingalau 21:24 18 Sep 10

Try this link

click here

WhiteTruckMan 21:32 18 Sep 10

the queensway birkenhead to liverpool tunnel.

A favourite venue for absailers, so I believe.

WTM

m800afc 22:03 18 Sep 10

Thanks all, job done.

Macscouse 23:28 18 Sep 10

You got one at last. Pity it's not one of Brumas's Friday night pictures. (He's out on the bevvy, so he'll miss this)

Bingalau 17:19 19 Sep 10

Nah!

Bingalau 17:22 19 Sep 10

Nah! I got another one about five years ago, it seems that long anyway.. Mind you these days I am out more on Friday nights. I used to go out on Saturday nights but have changed... Anyway I now don't usually see Brumas's puzzle until too late on the Saturday. (That's my excuse and I am sticking with it).

Macscouse 17:55 19 Sep 10

Has your computer got the hiccups?

Bingalau 18:03 19 Sep 10

Macscouse.
Nah! I hit the Ctrl key instead of the shift key, I often do that and then find I have to re-type a couple of lines. Mind you I may have the hiccoughs as I just had a quick rum with my evening meal. (Sorry but my spell-checker has spelt the word differently than you or I would have done).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…