when zombies attack

gengiscant 07:35 19 Aug 09

To all us gamers who have spent many a hour hunched over our monitors fighting wave after wave of Zombies,our efforts,time,skill and dedication have not been wasted Our world may well need us.
click here
Keep up the good work,point your loved ones to this article should they moan about the amount of time playing silly games.

Here is a list of zombie games for you noob's who want to join in the defense of the planet,(maybe).
click here

crosstrainer 07:43 19 Aug 09

Heard this on the radio last night....Seems that however many we kill, the planet is still doomed...Oh well, I'll keep doing my bit :))

Quickbeam 08:22 19 Aug 09

" an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation"
I can't see how, they're as slow as a three toed sloth and quite easy to escape from by quickly running, away leaving them as baffled as a Dalek going around in circles screaming in an ever increasing tone of paranoia at the bottom of a flight of stairs...

Armchair 09:02 19 Aug 09

Universal cremation could be the solution.

laurie53 09:08 19 Aug 09

Looking at the present government one could almost believe the takeover was already well in hand!

gengiscant 12:04 19 Aug 09

" they're as slow as a three toed sloth and quite easy to escape from by quickly running, away leaving them as baffled as a Dalek going around in circles screaming in an ever increasing tone of paranoia at the bottom of a flight of stairs..."
You have obviously not played Left4Dead or you would know they are getting very fast.You could also watch 2 Days Later.
On your head be it.Do not underestimate the zombie.

DANZIG 13:00 19 Aug 09

I wonder if I could get a degree in the study of zombies?

Zombyology?

wolfie3000 13:34 19 Aug 09

The use of zombies in games is like the use of zombies in films,

An overused cliché.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced