When it comes to eating at Christmas......

Mr Mistoffelees 19:59 26 Dec 13
Answered

You can't beat living with a well qualified chef, even if she is retired!

Aitchbee 20:46 26 Dec 13

... I decked my bird feeding stations with holly 'n' ivy 'n' mealworms [just especially for the Mr & Mrs Robin] ... plus en suite facilities!

rdave13 20:47 26 Dec 13
Answer

Mr Mistoffelees , you sound exactly like the cat whose had the cream :)

Aitchbee 21:19 26 Dec 13

again slightly off tangent

Whilst we were all watching [attentively] Eastenders last night, I was amazed at how easily one of the actresses [ she's got long ginger hair but I don't know the her character's name - and she's only a slip-of-a-girl ], lifted a 25 pound turkey from the oven ... with such ease? methinks it was a plastic stage prop :o]

rdave13 21:37 26 Dec 13

Aitchbee I'm.. bemused by your thinking... I think. Still, I hope you had a good Christmas day.

Unlike the very lucky Mr Mistoffelees , I always cook the Turkey on that special day and this year have finally mastered it and cooked to perfection (within my limits) and one and all that consumed it thought so too. So slightly chuffed.

bumpkin 21:44 26 Dec 13

Don't underestimate Bianca she is a strong girl.

Aitchbee 21:45 26 Dec 13

Guys - I have never cooked a Christmas dinner [to safely feed other people] ... how lucky is that.

Aitchbee 21:45 26 Dec 13

Guys - I have never cooked a Christmas dinner [to safely feed other people] ... how lucky is that.

Aitchbee 21:47 26 Dec 13

bumpkin - cheers

Aitchbee 21:59 26 Dec 13

rdave13 - I had a smuggsy-totally-stress-free Christmas Day ... for a change, no kidding. I hope yours went swimmingly too :o)

Quickbeam 13:23 27 Dec 13

When it comes to eating at Christmas...... We all eat far too much, that's Christmas life.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac