What's your favourite news website?

David Price 17:55 21 Feb 11

We're looking for recommendations of news websites. Tell us your favourite and you could get your name in PC Advisor magazine, or win a great prize!

Where do you find out what's going on in the world? Do you check the website of a print newspaper or TV news outlet? Do you prefer to tap into the collective knowledge of small-scale news bloggers, or big-name reporters with credentials? Do you even listen to breaking news on Twitter?

Add your recommendation of a news website, plus the reason you rate it, to this thread or email it to [email protected]. We'll print the top 10 in the next issue of PC Advisor, and our favourite will win a prize. Good luck.

Finally, thanks to everyone who recommended a Twitter feed last month, and congratulations to prize-winner lebeeuk, whose recommendation (the all-conquering Stephen Fry) was our favourite. Well done, lebeeuk - a prize will be winging its way to you shortly.

sunnystaines 18:35 21 Feb 11

google news as it gets the best from the web and updated on a regular basis, you can also tweeak it to the nation of your choice.

i use the uk one

click here

i like world affairs asnd this is by far the best in my opinion.

ukpostcode 18:41 21 Feb 11

Mostly the BBC as the firewall at work blocks most news sites out.
But i do look at what the others like ITN & CNN are offering.

Quiller. 18:45 21 Feb 11

does for me.

wolfie3000 19:21 21 Feb 11

Usually check Reuters in the morning, I try to get the most unbiased news I can and they seem pretty good with there news reports.

click here

morddwyd 20:11 21 Feb 11

BBC

peter99co 20:22 21 Feb 11

BBC

ams4127 21:23 21 Feb 11

BBC

Quickbeam 07:06 22 Feb 11

BBC

DANZIG 08:49 22 Feb 11

Generally each morning, I have a look through various newspaper websites.

Daily Mail.
Independent.
Telegraph.
The Sun.

I think thats a pretty broad view of the news, and its also quite good to get vaguely different angles on the stories.

On my phone I use the Sky News application as well as the BBC news one (which doesn't actually work that well).

dagbladet 09:16 22 Feb 11

Newsnow will constantly scan thousands of news feeds from across the globe. After inserting a keyword, it will produce results within seconds.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…