What's your area of expertise?

Forum Editor 19:27 18 Jun 09

Do you have a particula skill, or area of expertise? If you do, I wonder if you would like to email me, telling me what it is. I know what some of you regulars do for a living, and what some of you do in your spare time, but I reckon we have a lot of people in the forum who are skilled in all kinds of things.

It might be that you're a dentist, and therefore your skill is your way of earning a living, or you might be a keen hobby photographer, or an amateur astronomer. If you fancy telling me I would love to hear about it - in the strictest of confidence of course. I won't share the information with anyone at all unless you first give me your consent.

There's nothing sinister in all this, I'm just exploring an idea, and for the present there's no more to it than that.

Email me at:- [email protected]

Blackhat 23:28 18 Jun 09

Email sent

Jim Thing 23:48 18 Jun 09

Email sent

Brumas 23:50 18 Jun 09

I'm too modest, I prefer to hide my light under the proverbial 36.368735 litres ;o)

Forum Editor 00:20 19 Jun 09

to everyone that has emailed me; I had no idea that we had so much talent and so many fascinating areas of expertise in the forum.

It's early days, but I'm already able to tell you (without divulging any confidential information) that we have amongst us a flour miller, an expert on plant poisons, and an expert on Medical electronics.

It's no wonder our discussions are so rich and varied. I'm seriously impressed, and look forward to further revelations - all to be regarded as strictly confidential of course.

Forum Editor 00:22 19 Jun 09

Come come, you're amongst friends, and anyway, nobody but me and you will know.

wolfie3000 03:21 19 Jun 09

E-mail sent.

BT 07:39 19 Jun 09

E-Mail sent

Picklefactory 08:38 19 Jun 09

I reckon Brumas is a pheasant plucker ;-)

anchor 08:51 19 Jun 09

e-mail sent

Quickbeam 09:08 19 Jun 09

Wot's the project?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…