What's the weather like in your area?

OR4NG3ROCK 19:56 11 Mar 08

It's really windy in London, we have got gales of up to 80+ mph, i thinl i'll stay indoors =]

peter99co 20:01 11 Mar 08

If you go on here you can see for yourself click here

OR4NG3ROCK 20:04 11 Mar 08

thanks, weather's pretty bad, anyone remember the storms of 1987?

Clapton is God 20:21 11 Mar 08

What is the point of this thread?

The newspapers, TV and radio have all been telling us for several days now that these storms were coming.

laurie53 09:14 12 Mar 08

Must be a new restriction I didn't know about.

Don't comment on anything the newspapers, TV and radio have already told us about.

That'll cut the number of threads down a bit!

Quickbeam 09:18 12 Mar 08

We've has nothing more than a jolly good drying breeze...

GANDALF <|:-)> 09:55 12 Mar 08

'It's really windy in London, we have got gales of up to 80+ mph, i thinl i'll stay indoors'...errrmmmm...isn't it like this every year from October to March or have I been living on another planet? media+hype+slow news week. /yawn.

G

jack 10:46 12 Mar 08

Around the M25 Dartford crossing

The QE2 bridge carrying the southbound traffic is closed, one of the north bound bores is turned to south bound, the traffic backup goes back for miles.
When the northbound traffic gets to junction 1B some will come off the M25 in an attempt to save perhaps half a mile and totally block the A296 roundabout as they try to cross it.
Thus local traffic and a few other going west to London or locally or East to the Gravesend and so on stalls.
I live but yards from the roundabout with only one exit onto the road.
The folk around me a virtually isolated because we cant get out onto the road let alone fight the way across the roundabout.

If they are stuck in a jam - stay there don't make it worse by jamming up somewhere else.'
Grrrr.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009