Whats the hardest thing you have had to wrap?

WhiteTruckMan 20:14 24 Dec 10

this year for me the trickiest by far has been a pair of giant kinder eggs I picked up in germany earlier this year.

I know that wrapping presents is one of lifes skills that has passed me by, but even by my dismal standards the results so far have been, er, less than impressive.

Anyone else got something bad to wrap?

WTM

rdave13 20:26 24 Dec 10

Well there's a new 'fad' around this Christmas. You buy an appropriately decorated "bag", put the gift in it and tape the top. Job done....

canarieslover 20:28 24 Dec 10

Where have you been sleeping? I've been using those bags for several years now.

rdave13 20:32 24 Dec 10

Shows you how often I wrap....lol.

chub_tor 21:46 24 Dec 10

Many years ago I had a business printing photographs on coffee mugs using a video camera and a dye sublimation printer. To make my product distinctive I designed a triangular box that could be used both for shipping or as a gift box. It seemed a good idea at the time as it was double walled all round, but it really was a right royal pain in the rear end to wrap and label.

Forum Editor 21:50 24 Dec 10

was the electric guitar I gave my son when he showed (briefly) an interest in learning to play.

I did my best, but it still looked like a badly wrapped guitar.

peter99co 22:12 24 Dec 10

I took an easy way out one year and erected a Childs Wendy House in the living room and put all the badly wrapped present in it. The kids thought Santa had missed them until one of them ventured down the stairs. I mean, how do you wrap bicycles?

Macscouse 22:33 24 Dec 10

I once made a full size genuine broomstick. Wrapping that just made it more eye-catching. It was the massive label that swung from the end that gave the game away, it read MA-IN-LAW. She loved it, and kept it for years, but she never rescinded the spell she placed on me...

BRYNIT 22:36 24 Dec 10

When working in the retail trade years ago, the hardest thing I had to wrap up were bean bags.

BRYNIT 22:38 24 Dec 10

Forgot to say not the small ones but the large ones you sat on.

Strawballs 00:04 25 Dec 10

A childs seat for the back of a cycle from Toys-R-Us did not come in a box just a plastic bag. Got the biggest one of those Christmas bags we could find but still not big enough.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…