Whatever next ?

anchor 11:14 14 Nov 06

Parents could be forced to go to special classes to learn to sing their children nursery rhymes, children's Minister Beverley Hughes said.

click here

Jak_1 11:17 14 Nov 06

To be honest, nothing surprises me any more from this or any other government we may get!

anchor 11:33 14 Nov 06

For those of you that need to revise your Nursery Rhyme repertoire:

click here

I fear that some of them may now be politically incorrect (e.g. Baa Baa Blacksheep).

Monoux 12:14 14 Nov 06

Is it 1st April already ?

Hertz Van Rentyl 12:20 14 Nov 06

Suppose we will have learn to sing "Three visually impaired rodents" in about 10 languges.

Monoux 12:43 14 Nov 06

or Baa Baa multi-coloured sheep

spuds 14:17 14 Nov 06

Whoever thinks these things up, must be really desperate to prove that they hold a job of high importance. No doubt, it will cost a large amount of money in consultancy fees. Then someone will decide that the scheme is not workable. Ah well, back to the drawing board.

Hertz Van Rentyl 16:40 14 Nov 06

languges! sorry been practicing my Punch and Judy patter.

Confab 16:51 14 Nov 06

Look at the source of the article and take it with a bucket of salt!

anchor 09:20 15 Nov 06

No smoke without fire!.

It may never come to pass, but there is obviously some basis in fact.

gudgulf 10:11 15 Nov 06

George Orwell for Prime Minister!............of course the official residence would have to be re-addressed to (Room)101 Downing Street.

And maybe we could have a new reality tv show.......the "Rhyme Factor" to find the person needed to do the instructing of parents in reciting Nursery Rhymes!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…