What is your biggest motoring gripe?

HondaMan 15:50 01 Dec 10

Having just read this thread click here I thought about motoring gripes, so what's yours?

Mine is fog lights on in perfect visibility and tailgaters.

peter99co 16:14 01 Dec 10

Same as yours!

interzone55 16:17 01 Dec 10

Fog lights or people driving with their main beam on, although I was inadvertently guilty of that earlier in the week...

mr simon 16:18 01 Dec 10

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt when driving, and leaving full beams or fog lights on is something we have all forgotten to do at least once, but there is no excuse for tailgaters.

timsmith259 16:20 01 Dec 10

my7 gripe is mother drivers who open the car door on the road side to take children or put them into the car, but they never use the pavement side..........

timsmith259 16:21 01 Dec 10

and the mothers who leave kids in the car and run offf to pick up other kids from schools

BT 17:28 01 Dec 10

Just been followed in Norwich by large 4x4 with headlights on main (bright blue/white) + fog lights + a couple of spots. It was only 3pm so broad daylight still and good visibility.

peter99co 17:35 01 Dec 10

Probably considered them as some form of heating device to warm the air ahead.

Al94 17:38 01 Dec 10

Idiots who decide at the last moment to turn off and swerve from the fast lane across traffic to the slip road.

BT 17:42 01 Dec 10

Never thought of that one:-)
It was certainly cold enough with a biting North wind.

Toneman 19:08 01 Dec 10

Can't understand why driving instructors insist on making their pupils practice a three point turn on a main road, bus route too, on our housing estate, holding up all the other traffic while they collect their thoughts. Personally, I think this manoeuvre should be banned completely, much better to find a suitable side turning to reverse into and then drive forward out...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5