What will you do with this year's digital holiday snaps?

PC Advisor 10:11 07 Jul 10

As many of us jet off on our summer holidays, and others plan trips abroad later in the year, we'd like to know what you plan to do with the digital photos you take while on holiday - assuming you take any, of course.

Will you print them out, or keep them in digital form? Choose one or more options in the poll on the left.

Armchair 10:16 07 Jul 10

I'm not taking any holidays this year, and I abandoned digital photography when my Fuji Finepix A330 conked out a few years ago.

QuizMan 10:21 07 Jul 10

Where is the choice for transfer them to my laptop, back them up and print out the best few as a permanent reminder?

Quickbeam 10:22 07 Jul 10

Digital photo frame, laptop slide show and I'll print some on 6"x4" postcard paper for an old fashioned album (old people still have to hold a photo to see it)

David Price 10:27 07 Jul 10

QuizMan - just tick whichever form of printing you use (unless you also plan to share them online etc - multiple answers are permissible on this one).

The answer 'They'll probably just sit on my laptop or memory card' is for those who won't be using their photos in any other way.

David

babybell 10:33 07 Jul 10

My holiday photos always sit on my laptop. When relatives come over, I just quickly connect my laptop to my TV and show them on there as a slideshow. My other half might print one or two out for photo frames, but this more of a rareity these days due to digital media.

AL47 10:56 07 Jul 10

Don't print anything theses days.. computer screen is better than ink

tullie 11:17 07 Jul 10

Why can i never find the "poll on the left"(no statements saying im thick please)

Noldi 11:25 07 Jul 10

I will share them with family and friends through the internet. They will be edited renamed and be stored on my external hard drive for future reference, I could possibly get one or two printed off using a on line service.

Noldi

David Price 11:34 07 Jul 10

tullie - The poll's in the thin lefthand column. Scroll down a bit, it's below the picture of the magazine.

Here's a direct link

click here

canarieslover 11:37 07 Jul 10

Seems that I am in the majority as they go into an appropriately named folder with just a few maybe printed for the even older ones than me that don't have, or want, a computer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…