What type of music do you listen to on your P.C.?

Joe R 19:40 17 Apr 05

Just out of interest, to see the wide variety of tastes in music.

I normally have a playlist of around 25-30 songs, but have a group of 16 which are not ever removed.

They are as follows, (not in any order) Bad Company- Feel like makin' love. U2-Bad & Sunday bloody Sunday. David Bowie-Suffragette City & Starman. Black eyed peas-where is the love. Pink Floyd-Brain damage Mother & Comfortably numb. (from live album Pulse). Dire Straits-Sultans of swing. Blue oyster cult-Don't fear the reaper. Eric Clapton-Layla.(unplugged) Johnny Nash-I can see clearly now. Cat Stevens-Father & Son & The first cut is the deepest, and finally, Pato Banton & Ali Campbell-Baby come back.

I know I am giving away my age a fair bit, but I still listen to some of the songs around just now.

Forum Editor 19:57 17 Apr 05

when I'm working.

A bit of a mix I'm afraid - from Tony Joe White to Art of Trance, to the BBC symphony orchestra to Elvis to DJ Smile to Ry Cooder.

Currently DJ Smile - R.E.M.(desire mix)

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:25 17 Apr 05

Astreaux World on Live 365com...there is no other.

G

Andybear 20:33 17 Apr 05

I play soundtracks to musicals most often though I do like a variety of stuff, such as Anastacia, Kristian Leontiou, Shania Twain, Blue, David Essex, Disney and other stuff - a real mixture.

Joe R 20:40 17 Apr 05

GANDALF <|:-)>,

Astreaux World on Live 365com, is it classical?

CurlyWhirly 21:01 17 Apr 05

80's music mainly for me!

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 21:23 17 Apr 05

I listen to Disturbed,Greenday,system of a down,muse,bloodhound gang,blink182,sum41,puddle of mud,the offspring,*cough* Kia *cough*, and a few others.

Senile Syd 21:26 17 Apr 05

Unlike FE, I just couldn't play music when I'm working. If it's interesting it stops the work — and if it isn't interesting it doesn't get played.

My HD has loads of jazz music from between 1935 and 1975 or thereabouts, plus some classical things.

(What was that about showing your age, Joe R?)

Joe R 21:32 17 Apr 05

Senile Syd,

Getting me off the hook.

spuds 21:36 17 Apr 05

Wishbone Ash,Tina Turner,Trick Pony,Bert Weedon,Any Motown tracks, Blues You Hate To Lose.

In fact nearly anything suitable to my tender ears, at the present moment I am listening to Luaka Bop Bomaye Compilation from click here click here.

Joe R 21:38 17 Apr 05

GANDALF <|:-)>,

Interesting, will give it a listen for a few days.

Touches of Vangelis, Yes, Jean Michelle Jarre, Mike Oldfield, all of whom I like.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…