What a needless waste of a life

TopCat® 16:51 22 Jan 11

This young woman wasn't content with her natural sized appendages so dies in her excessive attempts at enlargement. What a senseless waste. TC.

click here

ukpostcode 18:01 22 Jan 11

It's like Jordan, the bigger they are the more exposure you will get from the glamour tabloids & magazines.

It's all to do with self promotion, sadly.

Forum Editor 18:47 22 Jan 11

how the medical profession is irresponsible enough to carry out six successive breast enlargements on a woman in the first place.

As for Jordan - self-promotion has paid off handsomely in her case; at least it has if you look at it purely from a financial point of view. She is reputedly worth in excess of £40 million.

morddwyd 20:14 22 Jan 11

I think it should be remembered that in the final analysis breast enlargement is carried out to please men, not women.

The press and television and all of us must bear some responsibility for this obsession.

rdave13 21:52 22 Jan 11

Disagree with your statement. It pleases the woman who thinks it pleases the men. With deep respect Jordan is a modern day monster.

rdave13 21:55 22 Jan 11

Hasten to add that it's my own opinion only in case someone, with a big front, decides to sue...

rdave13 21:55 22 Jan 11

Again....

morddwyd 22:19 22 Jan 11

You prove my point exactly - the woman thinks it pleases the men because the men have convinced her so.

rdave13 22:30 22 Jan 11

'men have convinced her so'.
Doubt it, possibly her own figment?

jakimo 01:00 23 Jan 11

'I think it should be remembered that in the final analysis breast enlargement is carried out to please men, not women'
Don't flatter yourself so much,It can be for various reasons, in addition to the man pleasing theory, some women will consider it a good carrier move,while others will do it simply for self esteem reasons

jakimo 10:11 23 Jan 11

something wrong with IeSpell,carrier should of course read career

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017