What is the main way you listen to music?

PC Advisor 14:34 PM 01 Dec 11
  Pine Man 14:35 PM 01 Dec 11

BBC Radio at home or in the car.

Pine Man 14:36 PM 01 Dec 11

Should read BBC Radio 2

Aitchbee 14:43 PM 01 Dec 11

Most of my music collection is in my head...it's for personal use only.

Aitchbee 14:48 PM 01 Dec 11

...forgot to add, the pub jukeboxes have become much more sophisticated.

It's good to hear some of the oldies, thru' a modern jukebox sound system, and sharing the experience with others.

gengiscant 14:53 PM 01 Dec 11

Ipod Touch.

gengiscant 14:54 PM 01 Dec 11

Why on earth is MP3 player not listed?

interzone55 15:00 PM 01 Dec 11

gengiscant

I'd assume they thought MP3 player is covered by "purchased downloads", but there's not a single purchased download on my MP3 player, everything has been ripped from my CDs and vinyl.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:10 PM 01 Dec 11

Mp3 CD in the car

Make them up from my extensive collection.

anskyber 15:12 PM 01 Dec 11

iPhone with a mixture of purchased downloads and own CD collection. All of which have replaced my hi fi systems.

bjh 15:19 PM 01 Dec 11

It's a difficult one to answer, as several of the categories overlap... which is probably indicative of the turmoil the music industry finds itself in.

I voted "music streaming services", as I stream my own music collection, and use Spotify, LastFM and Pandora (an advantage of US-based work servers). I probably listen to most of it through an internet radio, either stand-alone, or as part of a hi-fi setup.... so that's radio covered as well. Most of my music exists as physical CDs before I digitise it (or I buy a digital download as well, which I do for about half the CDs I own). Then I buy some digital downloads that aren't easily available in the UK (but admittedly fewer). I don't use video players for music, so that's a "no". Working out which is the main way has given me a headache. Time for some music. Reciva radio on at the moment, listening to ERT Trito at themo.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

DxO One 'pro' camera attachment for the iPhone: UK pricing & availability

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites