What happened to my posting?

rickf 09:08 15 Nov 08

I started a thread "What would you like for Christmas?" on the 14th with lots of reponses in my mail box but the thread could not be found. Says 404 error!!

laurie53 09:39 15 Nov 08

It's not yet December!

newman35 10:05 15 Nov 08

On the last day of November, I, along with many others, will be staying up till the stroke of midnight, fingers hovering over the keys, to start new threads about our winter festival - so no queue jumping if you don't mind.

The Brigadier 10:07 15 Nov 08

Is it to early to mention Easter yet?

crosstrainer 10:10 15 Nov 08

It's an old Forum rule....No mention of the "C" word til the 1st of December.....The FE has probably acted accordingly!

crosstrainer 10:11 15 Nov 08

....Like to see you get there before the FE, but my money is on him :))

rickf 10:20 15 Nov 08

Now I know.

Forum Editor 10:43 15 Nov 08

from the enforcement department, is designed to prevent 'winter festival creep'. If the rule didn't exist we would have the subject cropping up in October, and in my view that detracts from the significance of the holiday.

Whether or not the festival has any personal religious significance for you it's an important event in the calendar, and it helps to preserve the 'special' aspect of it if we don't talk about it until nearer the time. As the clock hits midnight on 29th November feel free to send everyone your greetings, or talk about the holiday in other ways.

crosstrainer 10:54 15 Nov 08

..."from the enforcement department"? Didn't know PCA Towers had one!

Do you also have the power to "Send the boy's round"? :))

Grey Goo 10:57 15 Nov 08

29th November????

Grey Goo 11:00 15 Nov 08

Probably get lost.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now