What happened to mesh thread

saintorsinner 20:33 09 May 06

Earlier today i was reading a thread on Mesh computers in speakers corner. Has it been moved or deleted? Or am I going blind as well as senile?

anskyber 20:38 09 May 06

Looks like the silver mouse.

anskyber 20:41 09 May 06

Are you thinking of this one? click here If so its been locked but not deleted. Quite rightly in my view, my view does not count for much however its FEs view that prevails.

saintorsinner 20:45 09 May 06

No it wasnt that one anskyber it was one started by spuds. Must have been deleted. Thanks for looking anyway.

Totally-braindead 20:51 09 May 06

I think it was deleted. I assumed that when I couldn't find it.

anskyber 21:01 09 May 06

Ah yes, I recall now and I bow to FE's judgement on this since I will not have read it at the point of deletion so there may have been (as there usually is) a good reason for doing so. I do recall posts about the role of PCA, so I am a little saddened at what the conspiracy theorists will make of the deletion. FE has made it clear he will not (rightly) be goaded into responses so we will never know.

saintorsinner 21:13 09 May 06

No problems here, I was just curious.
thanks again for help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…