What happened to the KateB

AI33 00:37 04 Oct 07

posting?

I was reading through it earlier and now it seems to have disappeared.

Surely this has not offended the hierarchy at PCA towers.

It wasn't offensive, it didn't slander anyone, it didn't bring PCA into disrepute.

Why chop threads which have an interest to those who care for other members yet seem to irk some in authority.

Forum Editor 00:49 04 Oct 07

why should that be the case? Nobody has suggested that the thread was offensive or that it brought anyone into disrepute - perhaps you're jumping to all kinds of conclusions without hitting the right one?

The thread was deleted because part of our editorial policy is that we don't ask why a certain person isn't posting any more. There can be a thousand reasons why someone decides to leave us or take a break for a while, and it's none of our business - they have a right to privacy in that respect.

Many people stop posting for one reason or another, but that doesn't necessarily mean they aren't still with us - I can see quite a few people who were once regular posters logging in and out quite regularly, they just choose to remain silent.

We're not going to change our policy on this - it's done to protect peoples' right to come and go without having to give a reason.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac