What is going on here

bumpkin 21:50 PM 03 Oct 13

Somebody needs to address this matter.

login screen keeps appearing but you can't as it is for staff only. Get rid of that and then type in a lengthy message to reply to a post, then find out you have been logged out and have to do it again. If you get that far then "server error"

Aitchbee 22:13 PM 03 Oct 13

bumpkin ... it's just the new 'obstacle course', of course.

Aitchbee 22:15 PM 03 Oct 13

... and it's a good 'un.

woodchip 22:20 PM 03 Oct 13

am not having the problem using HP Laptop running XP Home Java Script turned off. running old Flock Browser with old Firefox Engine

bumpkin 22:33 PM 03 Oct 13

Aitchbee,

"it's just the new 'obstacle course'"

If you can see this I have managed it this time but not an easy route, requires stamina, patience and persistence.

Aitchbee 22:39 PM 03 Oct 13

bumpkin ... I just say a little prayer 'n' keep my fingers crossed.

BT 08:26 AM 04 Oct 13

I don't have any problems either with my XP desktop or my Win7 laptop.

morddwyd 08:41 AM 04 Oct 13

Despite frequent protestations to the contrary, this site is gradually getting worse and worse.

For a site that offers "Web Design Help" it is laughable.

spuds 12:34 PM 04 Oct 13

I was having the same problems, and mentioned this in another thread. Kept being logged-out after trying to post. It now seems to have corrected itself.

But I have noticed a couple of things this morning. One is with Google Chrome telling me that this website is unavailable at times?.

Joseph Kerr 12:55 PM 04 Oct 13

I had this server/password problem yesterday, but I consider myself lucky if I can log in and post at all nowadays.

I can boil the kettle in the time it takes for the adverts to load on this page.

Aitchbee 13:26 PM 04 Oct 13

" I can boil the kettle in the time it takes for the adverts to load on this page. "

... that's wots known as 'multitasking' ;o]

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 review: Hands-on with the phone which the Z3+ should have been

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to choose a photographer

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone