What games on your computer

stalion 20:55 04 Jan 05

Hi to all and a happy new year.
Thought ity might be interesting to see what games we play on our computers whatever the type.
I recently purchased Trainz and to say it is addictive would be an understatement.

AndySD 21:06 04 Jan 05

At the moment

Sacred Plus

X2

Doom 3

david.h 21:12 04 Jan 05

not moved on to big games, still adicted to MS freecell,pinball,minsweeper.

only ventured to the free moorhen games [MOORHUHN] which if you have not tried are excellent short games.

Taran 21:40 04 Jan 05

I have no games installed at all on any of my Windows computers. There are a couple of games on my Linux boxes and I still have Harry Potter on my new Mac (I've not had the chance to remove it yet) but I don't use my computers for gaming.

Boring, aren't I ?

;o)

Dan the Confused 21:43 04 Jan 05

Chicken Invaders 2 Christmas Edition Demo.

g0nvs 21:44 04 Jan 05

Silent Hill 4, Doom 3 & Painkiller "Battle out of Hell.

gudgulf 21:58 04 Jan 05

Call of Duty/United offensive,HalfLife2,Doom3,Painkiller,UT2004 and FarCry for me.All the Harry Potter Games and a good number of other games for my kids and older games like Battlefield 1942 .Around 40 games in all on the system which comes out at about 60GB of hard drive space.

CurlyWhirly 22:04 04 Jan 05

Trainz, IL2 Sturmovik, Colin Mcrae Rally 4 & Toca Race Driver 2. (and a few others as well, but I haven't been on them for a long time!)

lucky1 22:12 04 Jan 05

Happy New Year to you. I'm really sad, I don't have any games as such, only the Hornby Virtual Railway!!!

niknax 22:37 04 Jan 05

not a gamer i think they should be for the boxy things... but i do have cue club on mine fab!!

Nik

TOPCAT® 23:05 04 Jan 05

Still occasionally playing my only game on the PC - F22 Tactical Air War, circa 1999 vintage. Not much I don't know about the Middle East countries, from the air that is, and some were really belligerent when Russia held sway. Between campaigns I've done aerial searches for Bin Laden but no success so far!! :o)

Ordered F/A 18 Operation Iraqi Freedom the US. Not due out here until February. Got to handle carrier landings and take-offs this time! Such a short runway and I can't swim!! :o) TC.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…