What a game last night!

Si_L 10:39 22 May 08

click here

I stayed up until 4am (Indian time) to watch it, with teaching early next morning. But it was so worth it, what a tense, open and exciting game :)

All I can say is, unlucky Chelsea...

Picklefactory 13:09 22 May 08

Apart from the usual Chelsea/Man Utd referee assaults, I thought it was a pretty good advert for Premiership. Certainly didn't lack drama, and certain parts of the game where at really good pace. Pretty even I thought, Man U 1st half, Chelsea had 2nd half. Very evenly matched.
I don't like either team (Arrogance and constant whinging, gets my goat, I'm afraid), but thoroughly enjoyed it.

belfman 13:11 22 May 08

Was working last night and listened to it on Radio. Thoroughly enjoyed the game, it really could've gone either way. I support neither teams.

Jak_1 16:28 22 May 08

A shame that John Terry missed his penalty as Van Der Slouch had gone the wrong way. CTID.

Joe R 17:22 22 May 08

A superb advert for English football, and a game which had almost everything.

I have to say I thought that overall, Chelsea were probably the better team, but as we all know, football games are won by the team who score the most goals.

So Afraid 17:37 22 May 08

Very,very happy.

Make mine a double.

mrwoowoo 18:18 22 May 08

)O:! )O:! )O:! )O:! )O:! )O:!
Guess who i support.
)O:! )O:! )O:! )O:! )O:! )O:!

MrCutter 18:23 22 May 08
  mrwoowoo 19:04 22 May 08

Have a heart please.
Oh ok.Even i smiled.(sort of)

Bingalau 19:51 22 May 08

I thought Chelsea were the better team in the second half and during the extra time, but they didn't seem eager to score as if they were relying on the penalties at the end of the game. I suppose it was also a game of "ifs" ...If it hadn't rained, if the turf hadn't been slippy, if Terry had a different pair of boots on etc. Things would have been different.

I am glad the spectators all seemed to enjoy the occasion though and there didn't seem to be any trouble. Of course the backlash from the Scottish contingent in Manchester last week has spoiled the homecoming parade for the winners. Pity.

Of course Manchester City beat United twice during the recent season, so I guess they are a better team than Manchester United.!!!

wellshgit 20:13 22 May 08

I agree Chelsea were better in the second half and extra time, and as Bingalau says a game of "ifs". Both teams missed chances at goals, but as a Man Unt supporter I was delighted with the outcome. A good save by Van Der Sar, but I really felt sorry for Terry. The best game I.ve seen in ages.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…