What is this Forum To you?

Z1100 15:53 15 Dec 06

To me, it is my 'Virtual Office' since I work from home. I find It quite nice to pop in here for a chat about the World and Virus Checkers...

In fact,I even get a smile or three from here...

What's your excuse for hanging around here?

Hanx!
K.

spikeychris 16:05 15 Dec 06

I’ve been here that long I think I could be institutionalised.

Z1100 16:06 15 Dec 06

That is Funny!

Hanx!
K.

Scillonia 16:08 15 Dec 06

A place to escape the office

anskyber 16:09 15 Dec 06

Mostly as a place to learn, which is why I came here in the first place.

The Speakers Corner has proved to be very interesting, informative and of course the source of merriment. I have enjoyed the "characters" here as well as smiling broadly at the exasperation oozing from the FE at times.

mammak 16:10 15 Dec 06

I came along one day and couldn't find the door out so I stayed :-)

Cymro. 16:11 15 Dec 06

I started off on the Absolute Beginners page, then moved on to the Help room. What little I know about computers was learned from this forum.

As for Speaker`s Corner, sometimes it angers me, sometimes it gives me a laugh. It teaches me to respect others opinions and to think before I post anything on it, not that I always do, and so end up making a fool of myself.

I have all the time in the world and so don`t need an excuse for being here.

Forum Editor 16:43 15 Dec 06

So that's what that stuff is - I thought it was charm.

Forum Editor 16:44 15 Dec 06

Your forum name brings back some very happy memories of many holidays spent on St. Agnes.

If you haven't a clue what I'm talking about I apologise

Forum Editor 16:46 15 Dec 06

I don't recall having seen you making too much of a fool of yourself. In any case, if everybody worried about doing that we would have no posts at all - certainly not many from me.

anskyber 16:59 15 Dec 06

I do know what you are talking about, my Grandparents are from there and I was born in windy PZ.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…