What do you see in this?... Oh dear!

Diemmess 16:33 10 Feb 06

Now running on Ebay with 2hrs to lose your money?
click here

watchful 17:55 10 Feb 06

set of bidders (mostly from USA)and mostly newbies. Weird. Seller's feedback hidden but has done satisfactory deals.

octal 18:00 10 Feb 06

Anyone who spells guarantee "garrantie" shouldn't be touch with the proverbial.

How do they get away with it?

Diemmess 18:12 10 Feb 06

I looked again and the top bidder with the variable (often) name jumped from £500 to £3333.
He/she seems a "fruit case" with a host of name changes and retractions, as well as keeping feedback private.

We'll probably never know who bought this deal and whether it was ever completed.

Mr Mistoffelees 19:36 10 Feb 06

Dodgier than a dodgy person that's dodgy from Dodgyland.

Diemmess 20:04 10 Feb 06

Even the banks chosen for payment, reek of suspicion, but the sale is over and I'll resolve this.

Mr Mistoffelees 20:35 10 Feb 06

click here

Each to his/her own!

spuds 21:33 10 Feb 06

Talking about good deals on eBay. If today's Daily Express is correct, then the owner of Chelsea football club as instructed his legal people to put in a bid of 85 million for a not yet built yacht or ship that's being advertised on eBay.

Apparently, he already owns three similar vessels, with a market value of 65 million on his best 'toy' of the fleet.

I don't think anyone lost their money on that bid - look at the winning bidder:

Winning bidder: this_auction_is_a_scam_look_at_the_category ( 1 ) Changed User ID (less than 30 days)About Me

007al 00:31 11 Feb 06

He seems like a lone crusader,stopping people getting ripped off

007al 00:33 11 Feb 06

Good luck to him!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…