What do you call your spouse/partner?

Bingalau 13:39 12 Sep 09

I was just thinking about Macscouse calling his wife "The Long Haired One" which is quite a common term of endearment in Liverpool. I shortened my wife's name to Lo from Laura. My mother in law answered to Mil and we got on well together. But I bet some of you have weird names for your partners. No swearing please?

GANDALF <|:-)> 13:56 12 Sep 09

Slave.

G

Brumas 14:01 12 Sep 09

Don't laugh, generally I call my wife Francine, whose name is inevitably shortened to Fran, Pegs!

AL47 14:21 12 Sep 09

hanny :) love her

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:30 12 Sep 09

Whatever I like (provided she can't hear me)

;0)

Bingalau 15:13 12 Sep 09

Another peculiarity which I think may only apply to Liverpool, but I may well be wrong. In Liverpool "Margarets" are invariably called "Peggy" or "Peg". Has anybody got an explanation for that?

Noldi 15:30 12 Sep 09

My misses has always called me Bean but good knows where it came from.

I have something simular to Gandalfs one but lucky she didnt here me.

Noldi

PalaeoBill 15:42 12 Sep 09

miss

Chegs ®™ 15:42 12 Sep 09

My ex-wife is always referred to as the "fat controller" by all the family.My daughter is called Michaela but her friends call her "Fraggle"(I used to employ drivers,one of whom would always call her Fraggle/Freddie Boswell and others that I cannot remember)

Barnacarry 15:53 12 Sep 09

I call mine 'petal' because she's always moaning that I don't buy her flowers until she reminds me. Have you seen the price of these inedible, unscented blooms?

Bingalau 16:58 12 Sep 09

Barnacarry. I always use this site click here to order and deliver flowers. So far they have been very good and I have no qualms about "commending them to the house".

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5