What a disgusting person she is...........

dagnammit 10:25 28 Apr 09

click here

A vile 29 stone woman feeds her 8 month old triplets (that cost the NHS £200,000 to deliver last year) on McDonald's, Lasagne and fish & chips amongst other crap.

She only dresses the kids once a week when she collects her dole money and claims, as the children have no teeth, she chews the food for them.

bleurgh!

wee eddie 10:47 28 Apr 09

from working with the Dietetics Department at the Vanburgh Hill District General (during the 70's) in Greenwich.

She is probably 'understating' her own eating by as much as 50% (that figure is just a guess [not a Statistic] as under reporting of Food Intake by the Overweight was/is in rampant)

Quickbeam 11:30 28 Apr 09

"She now dresses them just one day a week when she goes out to collect her dole money."

Don't be too cruel, she is making some effort to improve her image...

john bunyan 11:53 28 Apr 09

Why do the authorities check and reject so many would be adoptive parents (age, smoking etc) but completely feckless and unsuitable folk can keep their natural kids (exept in extreme cruelty cases - and some of these slip through)

Armchair 13:17 28 Apr 09

Where's the doting father got to, then?

johndrew 13:49 28 Apr 09

Do these people really come from the same gene pool as the remainder of us??

This is far from parenting as I recognise it, but not so far from neglect or abuse. It gives cause for concern for the future as she will be teaching her children these `parenting` skills.

JanetO 14:55 28 Apr 09

This is far from parenting as I recognise it, but not so far from neglect or abuse. It gives cause for concern for the future as she will be teaching her children these `parenting` skills...

Ah, but who taught her how to be a parent?

ened 15:17 28 Apr 09

The system has allowed her to behave in this way.

The frightening aspect is that there will be three more like her - if they survive to their teens!

Zaphod 3 15:26 28 Apr 09

He is doing his bit for care in the community!!

peter99co 18:03 28 Apr 09

Is this child abuse?

Forum Editor 19:43 28 Apr 09

in case it makes her tots anorexic. She said: “I don’t want them to think they have to watch what they eat. I’ll tell them big is beautiful.”

One of societs problems in a nutshell. This woman is a liability, and by the looks of it her children will go the same way. The problem is, what do you do about it?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now