Do Politicians remember the old songs?

Twenty Four Little Hours!

tullie 19:52 PM 19 Apr 12

have i missed something?

flycatcher1 20:09 PM 19 Apr 12

tullie You MAY have done.

john bunyan 20:14 PM 19 Apr 12

flycatcher1

Your cryptic could rival Brumas. Even Mother Theresa would be proud.

morddwyd 20:47 PM 19 Apr 12

Has the government fallen?

daz60 21:27 PM 19 Apr 12

She May be able to or she May not be able to. She wishes to follow the strict letter of the law whereas Sarkozy stuck his finger up at it.

Nothing changed.

lotvic 22:34 PM 19 Apr 12

That's Abu gger :(

Joseph Kerr 00:26 AM 20 Apr 12

maybe tullie, but not as much as Theresa May has.

zzzz999 07:35 AM 20 Apr 12

I suppose interment without trial is what is really p*ssing him off. Can anyone tell me what he has been tried and found guilty of in this country? Yet, he has been imprisoned in this country for how many years?

daz60 07:36 AM 20 Apr 12

fourm member,

He is appealing against being sent back to a country that does not provide everything he needs to continue the life style to which he has become accustomed.

There is the matter of him being subjected to 'torture' which i would suggest is a massive insult to both the King and people of Jordan.

I can only imagine that this 'torture' is merely the rays of the rather hot ,admittedly,noonday sun.

morddwyd 10:12 AM 20 Apr 12

"Abu Qatada"

Is that what this thread is about?

It has been going on for so many years (literally) that I can't see one day making any difference at all.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

New Apple TV 2015 release date rumours: Apple TV 'launching in September' plus patent filed for…