What device do you use the most to 'surf the web'?

PC Advisor 12:33 06 Mar 12

We want to know how people today are accessing the internet. Take part in our poll and let us know!

Visit What device do you use the most to 'surf the web'?

Cheers

john bunyan 12:38 06 Mar 12

1. Desktop PC

2. Laptop

Quickbeam 12:46 06 Mar 12

Laptop on a desktop that's used as desktop.

bob. 13:23 06 Mar 12

Desktop PC

IMac

Laptop's

Iphone 4s

Ipad2

plus the odd netbook

interzone55 13:24 06 Mar 12

In the order of most used

Laptop Netbook phone (mostly for football scores at the weekend and quick facebook updates) PS3

Terry Brown 13:36 06 Mar 12

Desktop, tried mobile phone but found screen too small to see clearly (my eyes? or age)

Terry

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:00 06 Mar 12

Yes I suspect this will be an age thing

with us oldies using the desktop or laptop and the youngsters using the latest smart phones.

I use Desktop but my youngest daughter is always on the smart phone.

Smart phones appear to be great for "spur of the moment" browsing (to find that vital information for the pub quiz)

Where as Desktop or laptop is better for more serious browsing (like how to get my repair my TV that's suddenly switched off and won't restart.)

chub_tor 17:32 06 Mar 12

Until last Christmas it was always the desktop, then I got a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet and now I rarely use anything else.

rawprawn 18:43 06 Mar 12

IMac, IPad, and Windows Laptop in that order.6 Months ago it was simply my Laptop.

Starfox 19:40 06 Mar 12

Desktop mainly.

Nintendo Wii occasionally.

mark2 19:41 06 Mar 12

laptop, galaxy tab 7 and last desktop

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple