What came first for you

tasslehoff burrfoot 23:09 02 Apr 05

This forum or the magazine?

i.e. Were you a PCA mag reader and found the forum that way or vice versa?

For me it was this forum. We have a PC help forum on the intRAnet at work and somebody once asked for something similar on the intERnet, amongst 5 or 6 suggestions there was one which said "personally I couldn't live without www . pcadvisor . co.uk"

I took a look and was hooked! This led me to try the mag, same goes!

So, what I was basically wondering was does the forum feed valuable subscribers to the mag or does the mag feed valuable contributors to the forum?

Cheers

Tas

JAN-BOY 23:13 02 Apr 05

The magazine came first, even before my first computer.

PurplePenny 23:30 02 Apr 05

The magazine came first for me. I used to read my brother's copy then he gave me a subscription for a Christmas pressie. I found the forum address in the magazine.

VoG II 00:13 03 Apr 05

mag.

CurlyWhirly 01:03 03 Apr 05

Magazine first, then I noticed a reference to the forum inside the magazine.

CurlyWhirly 01:04 03 Apr 05

Magazine first, then I noticed a reference to the forum inside the magazine.

picklsey 08:06 03 Apr 05

form first got a link through aol home page.been getting the mag. for a while now.

slowhand_1000 11:55 03 Apr 05

Magazine first.

Then I got what seemed like at the time a huge problem. Found the forum and now those huge problems don't seem too big.

carolineann 12:29 03 Apr 05

Magazine first, then like Curly I noticed the ref; to the Forum. I Joined up just to have a look, then I started having problems with my old computer and the help was and still is second to none.

Dan the Doctus 15:34 03 Apr 05

Mag first, decided to use this forum instead of running up huge phone bills on less-than-helpful helplines. No regrets :)

AndySD 16:34 03 Apr 05

Magazine.....missed issue 1 but got it from 2 onwards......the forum came later.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…