What best describes your level of interest in Google Glass?

PC Advisor 10:35 11 Jul 14

This week we took Google Glass for a spin. And we love it.

(You can check out our Google Glass video and Google Glass review here.)

But what best describes your own level of interest in Google Glass?

Place your vote in our poll and let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

bumpkin 12:50 11 Jul 14

I think you can have your own lenses fitted to the device according to the video. Early days yet and very expensive for what it does, like all new tech when it first comes out I suppose.

amonra 14:04 11 Jul 14

On a scale of 1 to 10, I would say minus 5 ?

wiz-king 14:17 11 Jul 14

I dont think it works with my old Amplicon phone!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:21 11 Jul 14

Like the idea, can't afford the price. seems overly complicated

All I want is a bluetooth HUD connected to my smart phone with relevant Apps like maps or tourist info etc.

how about some thing like the go compare glasses

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:23 11 Jul 14

Like the idea, can't afford the price. seems overly complicated

All I want is a bluetooth HUD connected to my smart phone with relevant Apps like maps or tourist info etc.

how about some thing like the go compare glasses

bumpkin 21:02 11 Jul 14

Fruit Bat, rose coloured glassed if you think that any insurance companies won't steal you blind.

rdave13 21:10 11 Jul 14

Watched something on TV about these glasses, can't remember the program, but seem very useful to surgeons if complications set in when operating, to collect further information instantly.

As for home entertainment, will reserve judgement until the cost will inevitably go down to being affordable.

Woolwell 21:48 11 Jul 14

Keep thinking that the people who will initially buy them are gadget freaks with plenty of money or posers who want to say "look what I've got" and "I can afford it".

Mr Mistoffelees 21:54 11 Jul 14

Or, to put it another way. "Look at me, I've got more money than sense."

bumpkin 22:51 11 Jul 14

In a nutshell misty

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…