What are your favourite radio stations?? Top 5

DANZIG 09:37 12 Jan 10

Kind of along the lines of the Radio 2 Breakfast show malarkey - I was kind of interested in what others listen to.

Heres mine...

1)Talksport
2)Radio 2
3)Radio 1
4)The Pulse (of West Yorkshire)
5)any local BBC station when I'm on my travels.

Quickbeam 09:40 12 Jan 10

"The two best programmes for intelligent interaction about the music and musicians are Radio 2's Radcliffe & Maconie Show and Absolute's Ben Jones, which unfortunately clash on their times at 20:00."

My own quote from the Chris Evans thread.

Quickbeam 09:47 12 Jan 10

I wouldn't care to put an order to them as all stations have something I like a lot, and a lot I don't like at all.

Arthur Scrimshaw 10:39 12 Jan 10

BBC R3
BBC R7
BBC R4
BBC R5
BBC R6

wolfie3000 10:50 12 Jan 10

Only have one radio station I listen too, Chronix aggression.

click here

crosstrainer 11:43 12 Jan 10

Radio 5 Live (not sure about the new afternoon show though)

Radio 4

Radio 7

KissFM

Last FM (net and xbox)

jack 12:27 12 Jan 10

thats it.

interzone55 12:37 12 Jan 10

In order of listening time

Radio 2
Radio 5
Radio Manchester
Radio 6

I used to listen to Revolution radio out of Oldham a lot, but it was bought by Steve Penk and all the good DJs left before the end of the day the news was announced...

Chegs ®™ 12:44 12 Jan 10

Local radio( click here ) mostly and whatever I can find when travelling,but whenever the local station starts to irritate me with banal chat or repeated playing of a track (such as when crazy frog was in the charts or more recently,Michael Buble) I listen to Spotify.

Esc4p3 13:07 12 Jan 10

For me it is

Radio 1
Planet Rock
The Coast (local radio)
Galaxy

:)

Bapou 13:37 12 Jan 10

BBC Radio Newcastle is enough for me. I rarely go beyond it's boundary in the car these days to bother with other stations.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…