what are you experiences with an insurance borking org>

SparkyJack 11:14 09 Sep 11
Answered

A strange question to ask in this page

Maybe but this is the reason why.

Having dealt for many years with a particular property/motor brokerage- I recently received a property renewal letter not from them but from another outfit altogether. Did they merge[a lot of that goes on all the time] sell out or go broke?

No idea

My worries started when I telephoned the number given for the Oxted ,Surrey address, with the name of the contact hand written on the response envelope. only to find that a tired sounding Scottish young woman denied any one of that name was at that office. I asked, Where are you?- Scotland she responded -I asked for the Oxted telephone number, after much clicking and clacking she said that detail would not come up on screen. Eventually after a wait - she gave me another 0800 number to try. So I tried it and for the individual and went on wait , came back with 'Not this number' try this. I gave up

Imagine try to sort a claim with this lot.

So does any one have any experience or info to offer on Towergate Insurance

t hgank you for you patience

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:21 09 Sep 11
  SparkyJack 15:12 09 Sep 11

Thanx FB Been there done that explored the site prior to my post. Have you dealt with them? That is what I am asking.

Autoschediastic 15:38 09 Sep 11
Answer

Sparky Jack here is some reviews its a right mixed bag..

Reviews here

Kevscar1 16:15 09 Sep 11

I have my House Insurance with them. Only people I could find for flat roof timber frame. Always been able to contact them OK.

SparkyJack 16:36 09 Sep 11

Thank you all for that info I have concluded that they are in the 'take over game' and judging by the fund games I had trying to get to my correspondent - Oxted office telephone number sending me to Scotland- Scotland sending me to somewhere else etc. I decided not to bother Especially as SAGA came up with same spec at 2/3rd the price.

thank you chaps

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…