What am I letting myself in for?

Brumas 23:34 02 Sep 08

I shall hopefully reach my 60th birthday intact later on in this month as my present is a session on the skidpan at Knockhill Racing Circuit just by Dunfermline!
What am I to expect, will I need to wear brown trousers, will I bottle out and will I enjoy it???

Oh, anyone know of a nice little place to eat nearby, preferably a licensed establishment, as I am pretty sure I will need a beer afterwards!

cycoze 23:47 02 Sep 08

I bought my Wife a days rallying and skidpan training, she loved it, i was allowed to sit in the back of the car for her last few skidpan laps, great fun.

No brown trousers needed !

Noldi 06:22 03 Sep 08

Some European Country’s specify that you have to do a days Skid pan training within 1 year of passing your driving test or you have your licence taken away.

If inexperienced drivers enjoy it then im sure you will.

Noldi

octal 06:28 03 Sep 08

"What am I to expect"

Your wrinkly pass like me, I get mine next month.

Enjoy the skid pan, sounds fun.

spuds 11:30 03 Sep 08

Looks like the right time for training, just before winter conditions set-in. Good Luck and enjoy.

WhiteTruckMan 12:15 03 Sep 08

with 30 tonnes of 13 meter trailer hanging off the back end with a stubborn streak and a mind of its own :(

Relax and enjoy yourself. Its more fun than a sack full of ferrets.

WTM

Quickbeam 12:20 03 Sep 08

there's no age limit for adventure.

Brumas 13:03 03 Sep 08

As my mind has now been put to rest, all I need is the place to eat :o)

Picklefactory 13:25 03 Sep 08
  Bingalau 13:48 03 Sep 08

Brumas. I am sure you will enjoy it. If you haven't got brown undies, make sure the skid marks are on the road.

Brumas 14:05 03 Sep 08

Spot on! Thanks to everyone else for all their contributions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac